The IndiaClaims.com website is meant for risk and insurance professionals or individual insured or claimant who have valid material and Submissions to display. Information about loss incidents, risk inspection profiles, survey reports, case studies, technical comments, news & events, resumes, contact details, products reviews, claims experiences, threads and topics of discussion on the discussion forum etc. are provided by users as Submissions. IndiaClaims.com is optimized for registered users. Guests or visitors can only access the non-interactive static page of IndiaClaims.com which guides them on the services, facilities available and advantages of participation.
In order to use these forums, users are required to register and provide their name, telephone number and e-mail address. You would understand that these are required as personal identification details which allows IndiaClaims.com to prevent wanton and irrelevant usage of its community platform and thus maintain high standards of professional quality in its participant base. The Administrators are not responsible for the privacy practices of any user who registers with IndiaClaims.com. Remember that all informationthat is disclosed in these areas becomes public information.
IndiaClaims.com is your very own website where you submit your original inputs about loss incidents, claims, survey reports, case studies, technical reports, news & events, risks, resumes, contact details, products reviews, claims experiences, threads and topics of discussion on the discussion forum etc. This site thus consists of submissions as above posted by users / third parties. Any user who finds material posted by another user objectionable is encouraged to contact us via e-mail. We are authorizedby you to remove or modify any data submitted by you to these forums for any reason we feel constitutes a violation of our policies, whether stated, implied or not. If you as a user of IndiaClaims.com, feel that any of your submission to IndiaClaims.com has been plagiarized in any form by others, either on the web or in print (part, full), please write in to us at email@example.com. Please provide complete details including website address/name of publication, name of the person who plagiarized your submissions, contact details, etc.
Users are hereby informed and advised that personally identifiable information postedto IndiaClaims.com is not confidential and may be viewed by anyone with access to IndiaClaims.com.
IndiaClaims.com cannot lay or enforce its rules against all third party users. Therefore users of IndiaClaims.com may get unsolicited communication from anyone for any purpose. IndiaClaims.com users should deal with such things on their own. IndiaClaims.com, its owners, officers and other associates are not responsible in any way for any such unsolicited communication or their consequences and also not liable topay any compensation or damage whatsoever in this regard to the aggrieved user or users.
If any user wants IndiaClaims.com to remove his/her posting, he/she should send a specific request by email to IndiaClaims .com. IndiaClaims.com does not permit minors to access this site for any purpose, whatsoever.
At IndiaClaims.com we are extremely proud of our commitment to protect your privacy. We value your trust in us and assure you that we would use the information we collect only to provide a more personalized and relevant experience to the user community. We will work hard to earn your confidence so that you can enthusiastically participate, use our services and recommend us to colleagues and friends.
2. Your Registration Information: When you register, IndiaClaims.com asks you for a number of pieces of information which intend to confirm on your bona-fides as far as reasonable and possible to ensure professional standards of participation for the risk and insurance fraternity.
3. IndiaClaims.com theparticipative portal on Marine and Non-Marine losses and claims arising in India. The portal provides an interactive forum which is prudently and critically used to share knowledge and information.
The portal is a vehicle for the user / author to showcase his own knowledge, work and professional profile with the risk and insurance community, in an effort to make the industry more aware and vibrant, and the community more integrated.
Hence we have ensured that all information you submit to IndiaClaims.com vide your submissions or participation in the IndiaClaims portal automatically displays your identity you had submitted at the time of registration with the portal, against and along-with your submissions which too are automatically displayed on the site (so long as it is authenticated by our support team and passes the software filters).
4. Discussion Forum: Also participation in the Discussion Forumautomatically displays your registration identity.
5. Your Personal Profile Pages: IndiaClaims.com allows you to display a large variety of professional and personal information about yourself through the tools that edit your personal profile page. You can edit this information to keep it updated at any time (although, as discussed elsewhere, it may not be possible to propagate all of these changes instantly or ever).
6. Internal Analyses and Reports: IndiaClaims.com uses all of the information in its databases, including professional and personal information you've submitted, and other server and usage logs, to analyze the site and user behavior, troubleshoot technical problems, resolve disputes and address complaints, and prepare aggregated reports that are shared with others, including the management of IndiaClaims.com
7. Contractors and Third Party Service Providers: IndiaClaims.com uses contractors to help with its operations. IndiaClaims.com may also uses third party service providers to help with certain aspects of its operations that may require disclosure of your professional and personal information to them. Some or all of these contractors may access the databases of user information.
8. The "Business Entity": IndiaClaims.com may share some or all of your information with its subsidiaries or parent company (if any in future), in which case IndiaClaims.com may also use third party service providers to help with certain aspects of its operations that may require disclosure of your professional and personal information to them and will ask such entities to honor the promises in this Statement. In addition, as part of a diligence review, may disclose some or all of your professional and personal information to a potential acquirer or merger partner.
9. Collecting Professional and Personal Information from the Site: Many professional associations have developed through the site, and IndiaClaims.com wants the community to be vibrant and engaged. Thus, IndiaClaims.com is delighted when users begin communicating with each other outside the context of the site. However, not every user wants to engage in these types of dialogue, and IndiaClaims.com believes each user should have the right to set the boundaries that feel right to them. Thus, you may not collect, use or store any personal information about other users on the site for any purpose whatsoever unless the user invites you to do so. Thus, if a user displays an email address in his or her personal profile, you can assume that the user is willing to receive a professional email from you that has some relation to the site. However, without that user's permission, you may not contact the user about something that has nothing to do with IndiaClaims.com or its activities in the field of risk and insurance, or store that user's contact information in a database for further communications, or continue to contact the user if they have requested you not to. In all circumstances, as described in the Agreement, you may not use robots, scripts or other automated procedures to collect any information, including user contact information, from the site. You may also not email users inviting them to join your own review site under any circumstance - doing so is a theft of IndiaClaims.comís valuable rights and an affront to users and IndiaClaims.com reserves all its rights to proceed legally against such perpetrators.
11. Limits on IndiaClaims.com Abilities: A site and service as complicated as IndiaClaims.com is never perfect, and thus IndiaClaims.com may inadvertently make uses, displays or disclosures of your information in ways not contemplated by, or in direct contravention of, this Statement. IndiaClaims.com will do its best to work with you if these types of situations arise, but your sole remedy in these cases is to have IndiaClaims.com try to rectify the problem as soon as it can.
In addition, although highly unlikely, it is possible for Internet transmissions containing your professional and personal information to be intercepted by others. It is impossible for IndiaClaims.com to ensure the privacy and security of all transmissions made to and from the site while in transit.
Of course, IndiaClaims.com does not control the privacy practices of its advertisers and other third-party sites that it promotes or links to. If you click through a banner ad or link and submit your information to an advertiser, you will be subject to their privacy policies. Please make sure you understand these policies before submitting your information.
12. Security Practices: This site may contain links to other web sites and files. We have no control over the content and can not ensure it will not be offensive or objectionable. We will, however, remove links to material that we feel is inappropriate as we become aware of them.
Cookies must be turned on in your browser to participate as a user in these forums. Cookies are used here to hold your personal identification details, username and password and viewing options, allowing you to login.
IndiaClaims.com uses industry-standard methods of securing its databases of user information, such as, if and where possible or appropriate, firewalls and limits on who can access user information databases. However, please keep in mind that there is no such thing as perfect security on the Internet.
Also in general, by reading this and registering as a user, you agree that you, the user, are at least 18 years of age and are related in any way to the risk and insurance industry, as a service provider or as a service consumer or as a technical domain professional in your own right and in your own field of professional activity.
You are fully responsible for any information or file submitted by you as a prudent user of IndiaClaims.com. In your use of these forums, you agree that you will not post any information which is vulgar, harassing, hateful, threatening, invading of others privacy, sexually oriented, or violates any laws.